Terms of Sale
Use of this website
Returns & Refund Policy
Please read these terms of sale carefully.
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
You will be able to view the terms of sale before you agree to them, however we will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your own records.
In these terms of sale, “we” means Fitzjohn Skin Care (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
(3) Placing your order
The advertising of our products on our website constitutes an ‘invitation to treat’. You make a contractual offer to us when you place an order for our products.
No contract comes into force between you and us until we accept your order, you will be provided confirmation of our acceptance or otherwise by email. Once we have accepted your order there is a binding contract between us and you. The email will also provide the details of your order.
(4) Order Process
- Firstly add the product(s) you want to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- If you are a new customer then you must create an account with us, or if you are an existing customer enter your login details.
- After logging in you must choose your preferred method of delivery, confirm your order and consent to these terms of sale.
- At this point you will also enter and confirm your payment details.
- We will initially acknowledge your order by email and then if we can meet your order send you a confirmation email.
- If we can meet your order and we send you a confirmation email at this point there is a binding contract between you and us.If we advise you we cannot meet your order there is no contract between you and us and you will not receive a confirmation email.
- Please note that often products are made to order upon receipt of your order, therefore we ask that you allow up to 7 days for dispatch of your order to allow time for this.
Before you confirm your order you will have the opportunity to review your details to see if you have inputted any errors. If there are any errors you will be given the opportunity to correct them before confirming your order.
(5) Delivery and Availability
Please note that our delivery estimates are just as we describe: estimations. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. We use Royal Mail as our delivery partner and are dependent upon them for the speed of your delivery. During the processing of your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Details of cost for your different delivery options can be found under our ‘Delivery’ section.
(6) Pricing and Payment
In the unlikely event that the products you have ordered are unavailable or we have made a pricing mistake we will advise you of this. In this case you will not have been sent a confirmation email and there will be no contract between us and you.
The payment will be taken from you using the payment details you have provided. Once we accept your offer to buy our products by sending you the confirmation email we will take the payment for the product(s) and delivery if applicable.
See the ‘Returns and Refunds’ section for our policy on refunds and cancellations.
(8) Data Protection
(9) Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions about these terms.
Fitzjohn Skin Care
Telephone number 01562 751368 or 07940 591103
Use of this website
Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We hope that you are happy your orders and that any problems can be resolved by contacting us (details below). However, if your product is damaged or you are not satisfied you may cancel your order as long as the item is returned in its original condition, that is unopened, unused and resale ready.
- You have the right to cancel your purchase. If you wish to cancel you must tell us in writing within 7 working days from the day after the date on which the product is delivered.
- Evidence should be kept of you having given Fitzjohn Skin Care notice of cancellation.
- You must take reasonable care of the product and you should return the product to us within 7 working days of notifying us of your cancellation.
- The return of the product is at your own risk and the delivery at your own cost.
- To receive a full refund the product must be returned unopened, unused and in its original packaging.
- We will refund the purchase price and any delivery cost for a product which is delivered to you in damaged condition.
- Alternatively we can provide you with a replacement for the damaged product, subject to availability.We ask that damaged products are returned as soon as possible if we request for this to be done, after you have initially provided us with photographic proof of the damage.
- If it is found that the product has suffered damage after delivery through misuse then a refund or replacement may be refused.
Phone: 07940 591103 or 01562 751368